Grizzly Gaming


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Left 4 Dead comic adds some style to the zombie apocalypse

You know what? I'm gonna stop trying to write something witty here because I really want to get back to reading this. I don't know how I missed this (I must be slipping in my old age) but Left 4 Dead's official blog, www.l4d.com, recently started running a comic called The Sacrifice which details the events leading up to the most recent L4D2 DLC, The Passing. I'm not sure how long ago the first part went up (I'm guessing a week or so) but part 2 dropped yesterday I have to play catch-up.

In The Passing, we find that everyone's favorite Vietnam vet Bill has died and the other Survivors from L4D (Louis, Zoe and Franics) help the current Survivors escape a small town via a bridge. I'm part way through Part 1 so far but it has been a great read so far - funny banter between the Survivors, a little backstory and plenty of zombie slaying. The art style also really lends itself well to the gritty, zombie guts soaked world.

Also, it's been over a week and I feel like a bum but I'm still working on my Halo: Reach story. There's just so much to that game it's hard to even know where to begin when I play it, let alone try and dissect just how Bungie was able infuse that much awesome into a single 360 disc.

Oh wow, like the absent-minded idiot I am, I nearly forgot to include the link to the Left 4 Dead comic - http://www.l4d.com/comic/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

An avid gamer and long-time pro wrestling fan, stay tuned to Grizzly Gaming and the Delco Elbow Drop for game reviews and pro wrestling news.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]