Grizzly Gaming


Friday, November 19, 2010

COD: Black Ops is doing pretty well; Also, Amazon has some great video game deals right now

Like you couldn't guess - Call of Duty: Black Ops is a gigantic success and has already surpassed Modern Warfare 2 in terms of money earned. Since it launched earlier this month, Black Ops has generated more than $650 million - nearly $100 million more than MW2 - with 5.9 million hours logged by about 2.6 million unique players. If you were wondering, I didn't end up getting Black Ops and probably won't any time soon - I'm too busy shredding in Rock Band 3, which I'm currently working on my review of. (From Destructoid)

But if you're already in that holiday mood (I think they already started playing Christmas music on the radio), Amazon has you covered with great video game lightning deals that won't be around forever. Select games for every major console are marked down considerably, many to $20 and below. Looking at the list, I think it's about time I pick up Darksiders. I always heard great things about the game and you can't be $20 for a relatively recent game. You can check out all the deals here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

An avid gamer and long-time pro wrestling fan, stay tuned to Grizzly Gaming and the Delco Elbow Drop for game reviews and pro wrestling news.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]