Grizzly Gaming


Friday, November 8, 2013

This is what happens when your Grandma plays GTA V

Well, I wanted to have a review of WWE 2K14 done by today but it isn't happening. Instead, I give you the greatest YouTube video I've seen in a long time. I've only just seen it for the first time today but I'm sure it's going to be making the rounds.

It's titled "Granny Goes Mental On GTA 5" and you only need to watch for a few seconds to see why.



I couldn't say how many times I've watched it so far but every time makes me laugh out loud. I don't know what does it most for me - her accent, her vulgarity, the sheer unadulterated mayhem that she carries out or the fact that even Grandmas know that you have to be psychotic while playing as Trevor. I'm pretty sure that's a rule somewhere.

I read a few of the comments on the video and apparently for most of the video she's venting about British Gas, pretending that the people she's maiming are employees or something. I honestly didn't pick up on any of that stuff the first few times I watched it - I blame the accent and my American ears. The details of why people would be steamed at British Gas are political and boring so just take the video for what it is - an adorable British grandma going absolutely bonkers in GTA V.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

An avid gamer and long-time pro wrestling fan, stay tuned to Grizzly Gaming and the Delco Elbow Drop for game reviews and pro wrestling news.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]